About Our Group

My photo
This blog is actually for our assignment group which is to discuss about our social life.The main topic we have been choose is "GLOBAL WARMING IN MALAYSIA".All information that we have get is to share for people about this issue.I hope for the people whose visit our blog if you have any comments or ideas you can share with us.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Group Members

Hai everyone ! Before I start to discussion about our topic in this blog let me introduce myself. My name is Nur Farhana binti Abd Razak. Just a simple name but I likes my name.I came from Melaka which is not so far from my university.I was born on 3 October 1989 at Pontian, Johor.How about my family ? Actually, I don't have many siblings but just have 2 siblings only.I am the older sister and I have 1 youngest brother. My brother still studying at UIA, majoring in Foundation Engineering for 2 years while me graduated student from KUIM (KOLEJ UNIVERSITI ISLAM MELAKA) which is majored in diploma law and syariah.Next, I further the high level in bachelor of political science at UKM.My father works as a soldier while my mother as a housewife.During the free time, my hobby is reading novels especially about love stories.My ambition is would like to becomes a lecturer.When I was at secondary school, my favourite subject is English.This subject is very interesting and really enjoy it to learning.Before this,I didn’t like this subject because it was difficult to understanding.Now,I love English very much and make my confidence level  improve more.I think  my grammar in English is still weak so I should work hard to ensure I am good in grammar too.Sometimes when I speaking in English,I  feel ashame to communicate with public.I think people will laugh at me if I am wrong in grammar.My least subject is mathematics because it is very hard subject for me to learn.I hope after graduate I would like to works at UKM so that I can contribute my knowledges to the next generations.My positive characteristic are hardworking and alert in every works what I had done it especially in team members.






The name was given Muhmad Azwan Bin Abd Rahman. Just a simple name. My father's name Abd Rahman Bin Ismail and  mother's name Wan Zainab Bt. Ahmad. I was born at Seremban but i live in Manjung, Perak. I have 3 siblings and i am the youngest brother. My ambition is to be lecturer and i hope to guide the people according to my experience and that is my positive charateristic which is i can diffuse and apply to my dream ambition. My favourite subject when i was form 6 was bussiness studies and the least favourite subject was additional mathematics. That is all and thank you.





Hi,My name is Nor Sakinah Binti Johak.I came from Bukit Mertajam,Pulau Pinang.I`m taking Political Science Program at National University of Malaysia,Bangi.My ambition is to be PTD Officer.My hobbies are surfing the Internet and playing bowling.How about my family?I come from happy family and I like to spend my time with my family members.I have 8 siblings.My father has retired from his job and my mother also does’nt work.My oldest brother works as a Manager in the private sector and my sister works as a teacher.Most of my sibling are still studying in college and university.When was in form 6,my favourite subject was history because I like read and know about our past history occur in our country.I don’t like subject that requires me to do the calculation.That it my weakness.When I was graduate,I want to apply for the PTD Officer position in government body.I know to be a PTD Officer is not an easy way to get but if we wanna this we must work harder and never to give up to apply this many times,everything is possible for me to became a PTD Officer one day.As I know from reading materials,the position as a PTD Officer requires candidates that are always alert about current issues occurs in world,good communication skills,high confidence level and leadership.Thus,I think I should prepare myself through it.So,I hope I can realize my dream to be a PTD Officer and give my contribution toward Malaysia.





I am Mohamad Kharudin bin Khalid. I am from Temerloh, Pahang. My ambition is to be archeologist. I take antropology and sociology program. My parents are both working. My father is self-employed and my mother is an assitant working in a laboratory. I have one sister and two brothers. My sister works as accountant in goverment body, my first brother works as engineer and my last brother works as goverment officer. My favourite subject at school is history and mathematics. my least favourite subject is geography and "bahasa melayu".I would like to work at a goverment body or private body do a reseach in archeology like work at university for example 'universiti kebangsaan malaysia', 'universiti sains malaysia' or national museum deparment. My positive charateristics are optimistic about something I am doing.







8 comments:

  1. Hai..friends...yup nice blog..dont forget leave your comments about our current issue topic..
    i would like to thanks to all my team group for your co-operation..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai friends, have a nice day and give a good comment for this blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi friends,nice to know all of you and i felt glad to join this group...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kurtdeen dont just said nice blog only...try to explain more..dont be shy to speaking in english.Based on 4 pictures in this blog, i like kurtdeen picture...hahaha...smart boy..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank Farhana. I am happy to hear it .... Hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you all discussing for?it look interesting.May I join?based on our picture,all of us look nice.We must to thankful for farhana because of her efforts this blog look very nice.Good job farhana.thanks you!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes...come and join with us..haha..I am just kidding only kinah..haha...just wanna to give support to kurdeen to speaking in english..
    thanks kinah for your comment...the very important is our co-operation in team work..i wanna to said thank you for all your effort to get these information...well done guys..;) love u guys..

    ReplyDelete